We are recruiting for the role of Project Support Volunteer. Please read the person specification detailed below.
We require volunteers to provide face to face advice and information in our office for the women who use our service, as well as assisting the Director and Project Coordinator of the charity with general admin.
• Confidently provide face to face advice, signposting, and information for the women who visit the charity office.
• Support the women to fill in forms, organise appointments, and make phone calls on their behalf.
• Work on monitoring and evaluation forms following support.
Assist with organizing workshops and events for the women along with the Project Coordinator.
• Support the Director with admin work and other office duties.
• To be able to work well with a small and dynamic team.
• To possess good communication and organisation skills.
• To be able to use initiative, work independently and take responsibility.
An understanding of the issues that effect BAMER women.
• Preferable previous experience within the charity sector or with admin-based work.
• You will gain hands-on experience of working for an impactful organisation.
• Your skills and experience will make a significant impact on our charity.
• Volunteers will get a professional reference.
Work days and hours:
• Minimum commitment of 2 days a week; Monday-Friday during normal working hours; Occasional work may be required on the weekends
• We are able to be flexible but we need someone who is committed and reliable.
• A minimum on-going commitment of 3 months required
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be arranged on a rolling basis.
Please get in touch with us via the following.